From Hall D Ops Wiki
- 07:45 M-F PD/RC zoom
- 08:00 M-F & 13:30 Wed MCC zoom
- 08:45 M-F Hall D zoom Hall D wiki page
- Logbook post with full connection details for MCC meetings
- Hall D shift email list JLab email search page
- If someone does not show up, contact the PDL
- Approval from Eugene is needed to change shift status (cancel/standby)
- Someone must be present if the cryogenic target is full.
- If the magnet is on, then someone should be in the counting house. If shifts are cancelled then the magnet can stay on if the hall in power permit or beam permit and the crew are instructed not to permit accesses without RC approval. Check with Eugene.
End of the week reports
- Keep track of BANU time, will need to present it. Alexandre keeps track of the total % of time used and data collected.
- Summary for MCC 13:30 Wed
- Accelerator beam time summary for the week (pie chart)
- RC summary to be sent to Eugene, cc Alexandre Deur (most ppl send them to the collaboration too)
MCC busy times
- Accelerator shift changes are nominally 7:30-8:30 am, 3:30-4:30pm, and 11:30pm-12:30am.
- Please strictly avoid 8:00-8:15am, 4:00-4:15pm, and 12:00-12:15am when making non-emergency requests for beam delivery modifications. (from page 8 of this)
- It can be forwarded to your cellphone.