Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday March 29, 2017 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- DIRC Update Review May 18 Morning
- L3/High-rate Update Review May 18 Afternoon
The Spring & Fall 2017 Runs
- Offline Software (March 22, 2017 Meeting),
- Production and Analysis Working Group March 22, 2017
- Physics Working Group March 20, 2017
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems January 11, 2017
- Controls Status
- Level-3 Trigger Jul 22, 2016
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- FADC FPGA
- Level-1 Trigger
- High-intensity Running
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status March 27, 2017
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter March 9, 2017
- Tracking March 9, 2017
- Calorimeters: March 23, 2017
- TOF February 21, 2017
- DIRC System March 28, 2017 DIRC