BLTWG Meeting 12/19/2016
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 220.127.116.11
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J., Brendan P., Dan S., Sascha S., Alex B., Justin S., Thomas B., Alexandre D., Hovanes E., Nathan S., Eugene C., and Curtis M.
- Run schedule changes for 2017 - discussion
- Update on polarimetry systematics review - Richard J.
- Beam spot profile measurements - Hovanes E.
- Hall D wire scan of electron beam during diamond alignment
- Latest accelerator wire scans of electron beam after quick retune
- Hall D wire scan of electron beam closest to the accelerator scan
- Hall D latest wire of electron beam scan
- Photon beam spot scan at collimator in 3D
- Photon beam spot scan at collimator in 2D
- High intensity limits in the tagger - Sascha S.
- Update on calibrations - Nathan S., Alex B., Sascha S.
- Schedule for microscope fibers replacement - James M.
- Update on TPOL analysis - M.Dugger
- Possible polarization measurement below the coherent peak - discussion
- Progress toward integrated beamline simulation - Richard J.
- Progress toward determination of the PS acceptance - Alex S.
- Progress toward a common beam energy scale - Richard J.
- Any other business