CDC Fabrication Readiness Review
Date and Time
The CDC fabrication readiness review will take place on Thursday October 21 from 12:30pm until 6:30pm.
Video Connection information if needed
- ESNET and EVO session
- Phone only if requested:
- +1-800-377-8846 : US
- +1-888-276-7715 : Canada
- +1-302-709-8424 : International
- then enter participant code: 77438230# (remember the "#"). Phone line by request only.
The meeting will take place at Carnegie Mellon University in Wean Hall. The starting point will be room 8414, Curtis's office. The CDC Construction takes place in Wean 8409, Gary Wilkin's shop is in Wean 8415, straw storage is in Wean 8427 and chamber tests and video conference are in Wean 8316.
Topics/Issues that need discussion/resolution
Documents on the CDC Construction
- 12:30 Estimated Arrival CMU
- Get lunch on the way into the building through Newel Simon Hall.
- 13:00 Project Overview
- Scope of contract and current review
- Status of construction
- 13:30 Tour of the Construction Facilities.
- 14:30 Technical Documents Review ( Documents ). Topics to be covered in going through the documents include the following.
- Final Construction Plan
- Quality Assurance Plans and Acceptance Test Plans
- Testing procedures
- Documentations and Travelers
- Personnel training
- Schedule and Tracking
- 15:30 Coffee
- 16:00 Video meeting with Jlab and CMU Financial people.
- Billing and Reporting
- 17:00 Continue Document Review (if needed).
- 18:00 Closeout
- 18:30 Adjourn
- 18:45 First Class Limo Departs from Frew Street to Airport
- Date From/To Flight/Vendor Depart/Arrive
- 10/21/2010 PHF-CLT US 2545 07:00 AM/08:13 AM
- 10/21/2010 CLT-PIT US 996 09:50 AM/11:16 AM
- 10/21/2010 PIT-PHL US 96 08:45 PM/09:57 PM
- 10/21/2010 PHL-PHF US 3578 10:55 PM/11:50 PM