Controls Meeting 15-Nov-2012
- Minutes from previous meeting 18-Oct-2012
- Counting house - HOvanes, Elliott
- computers, license servers, Windows, monitoring farm, etc.
- Hardware purchase status - Josh, Hovanes
- EPICS - Hovanes
- Solenoid test - Josh, Hovanes, Elliott
- databases, A-B stuff, PXI, data logging, IOC's, elog, EPICS/Labview, etc.
- Other controls applications
- FCAL, gas system, etc.
- JInventory improvements - Josh, Hovanes, Elliott
- barcode readers and labels, conventions, etc.
- Mantis task tracker
- Midas elog
- Experiment Control Supervisor - Elliott
9:30AM Thurs 15-Nov-2012 CC L207
9:30am Thurs 29-Nov-2012
Present: Elliott W, Josh B, Dan B.
We had a relatively short meeting due to low attendance:
- Josh fixed the scan time for the EPICS IOC connection to the PLC.
- Elliott reported on recent hardware installation in the counting house.
- We discussed the Cryo connection to our PLC, PLC alarms, and archiving.
- Josh said the PLC system is ready to go for the Solenoid test.