December 3, 2012 (11:30AM), Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday December 3, 2012 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
To connect from the outside:
Call ESNET Number 8542553 (this is the preferred connection method).
A conference has been booked under "GlueX" from 11:00am until 1:00pm (EST).
- To phone into an EVO meeting, from the U.S. call (626) 395-2112 and then enter the EVO meeting code, 14 2212.
- Instructions for the Phone Bridge to EVO.
- Skype Bridge to EVO
3.) Phone: (should not be needed)
+1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada +1-303-248-0285 : International then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone) or www.readytalk.com then type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" (you need java plugin)
- Updates on Cascade Simulations? (Nathan)
- Updates on the Rare Eta decays studies? (Sascha or Liping)
- Updates on two-photon exchange ideas? (Robert Bennett)
- Updates on pion polarizability? (David)