June 03, 2021 CPP Design Meeting

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Time and Place

Thursday Jun 03, 2021, 3:30pm Bluejeans https://bluejeans.com/465620466

  • Present - Elton, Dave, Stephanie, Ilya, Rory, Mark S, Beni, Simon, Mark I


  • Minutes from last meeting https://halldweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/June_03,_2021_CPP_Design_Meeting
  • Plan for bringing/checking chambers from UMASS
    • OSP status - Beni
    • Gas system status - Tim
    • Chamber status - Rory
  • Unloading plan - Mark
  • Nitrogen purge desired on electronics volume
  • Cable routings
  • Design/Fab/Procurement status
    • Stand
    • Steel
    • Fcal platform mods
  • Things to work out
    • Gas system, manifold/bubblers (Beni has some)
    • Complete structural analysis
    • Develop Detailed installation plan
    • Develop Design/operational/Maintenance Requirements
    • Modified US vacuum system
    • Solid target installation
    • Installation drawing including Microscope move

Minutes and Action Items

  • Beni working testing OSP to be re-issued with more detail
  • Beni will start without a nitrogen purge in the Faraday cage to see what happens.
  • Meeting with Elton and Nick tomorrow in Hall to discuss cable routings
  • Gas system in EEL almost ready for leak check
  • Rory will be bringing the 4 MWPCs next week Wednesday, 9am
  • Rory said to keep plastic covering center hole
  • Will need 2-3 people w/respirators to unload from truck
  • Rory will have 2 lifting bars attached for us to handle the chambers
  • We will send foam pads back to UMASS
  • Tim to send cell phone #s to Rory
  • Support structure due in next week
  • Steel procurement has been awarded