Difference between revisions of "Π polarizability Meeting Apr 14, 2021"

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== Meeting Time And Location == 09:00 EST (JLab time) Weekly Meeting <br> REMOTE during Covid-19 ==Connecting== <div class="toccolours mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"> You can...")
 
(Preliminary Agenda)
Line 44: Line 44:
  
 
== Preliminary Agenda  ==
 
== Preliminary Agenda  ==
# Previous CPP meeting: [[&pi; polarizability Meeting April 7, 2021|Apr 7, 2021]]
+
# Previous CPP meeting: [[&pi; polarizability Meeting Apr 7, 2021|Apr 7, 2021]]
 
# Announcements
 
# Announcements
 
# Action Items
 
# Action Items

Revision as of 09:51, 7 April 2021

Meeting Time And Location

09:00 EST (JLab time) Weekly Meeting

REMOTE during Covid-19

Connecting

You can connect using BlueJeans Video conferencing (ID: 949 429 419). (Click "Expand" to the right for details -->):

  1. Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:

  2. Meeting ID: 949 429 419
    • (you may need to type this in, depending how you connect)

  3. If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):

  4. If connecting via iOS or Android App:
    • Use your JLab e-mail address to log in and then enter the meeting ID given above to join the meeting

  5. If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"

  6. If connecting via Polycom unit:
    • Dial 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
    • Enter meeting ID above



Action Items

Preliminary Agenda

  1. Previous CPP meeting: Apr 7, 2021
  2. Announcements
  3. Action Items
  4. CPP and NPP Readiness Review
  5. Responses to the ERR. This link points to the draft response to the ERR.
    1. MWPCs (fabrication, testing) (Rory)
    2. Trigger rates (beam test analysis, expectation with target pulled back) (Ilya)
    3. Hdgeant4 (initial setup and plan for running simulations) (Mark and Beni + moral support from David)
    4. Analysis (low level reconstruction, monitoring) (David to write paragraph)
    5. CDC Coverage of electronics by one crate (Beni)
    6. MWPC gas system
  Hi Elton,
   I will not be able to participate in the CPP meeting tomorrow. There is an ERR for the Alert
experiment going on the whole day where I have to be the chair.
   With regards to a new gas system for the FMWPC , I think we have nost of the parts
already available as we can use spare MFC and controller box. What is missing is
a "gas panel" in the gas shed and a mixing tank with a pressure relive valve. 
Basically a copy of lets say the CDC. We do not need an alcohol admixture system.
   This system could be build mostly during beam taking (second part of this year) so
it would not take man power away from current ongoing work.
   cheers,Beni
    1. Tracking / extrapolation to MWPCs (Simon)
    2. Higher level analysis (e.g. PID, efficiencies and reconstruction) (Rory)
    3. Rates in MWPCs (Ilya)
    4. Microscope move (Elton)
      • Meeting with Richard and Jim on April 12 @ 1:30 pm.
      • Tim has remeasured the distance and the geometry can accommodate a shift of 2.31 m (not 2.6 m). We will revisit this tomorrow at the CPP design meeting.
    5. Timeline to publication (Draft available)
    6. Table of responsibilities (Draft available)
  1. GlueX Data Analysis
  2. CPP Software
  3. PID + AI
  4. Other business
  5. Next meeting

Minutes

Attending: