Π polarizability Meeting Jun 30, 2021
Meeting Time And Location
09:00 EST (JLab time) Weekly Meeting
REMOTE during Covid-19
You can connect using BlueJeans Video conferencing (ID: 949 429 419). (Click "Expand" to the right for details -->):
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- Meeting ID: 949 429 419
- (you may need to type this in, depending how you connect)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via iOS or Android App:
- Use your JLab e-mail address to log in and then enter the meeting ID given above to join the meeting
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: (408) 740-7256 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 18.104.22.168 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- Previous CPP meeting: Jun 23, 2021
- Eugene sent an approved list of users on site. Rory, Ilya, Andrew and Albert are on the list.
- CPP Design meeting tomorrow at 3:00 pm. (Tim will send out an announcement).
- Action Items
- CPP and NPP Readiness Review
- MWPC Testing
- OSP (Beni)
- hdgeant4 updates (Beni and Simon)
- GlueX Data Analysis
- CPP Simulations
- BH of mu+mu-?
- PID + AI
- Other business
- Next meeting