Difference between revisions of "Π polarizability Software Meeting Jan 27, 2022"

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 98: Line 98:
 
# Next Meeting
 
# Next Meeting
 
#* David will set up a Doodle poll to identify a weekly meeting time. This may drop to Bi-weekly after we get more momentum.
 
#* David will set up a Doodle poll to identify a weekly meeting time. This may drop to Bi-weekly after we get more momentum.
 
 
 
 
, FMWPC, PID, Monitoring, Calibration
 
#** PID:
 
#*** e+e- PID
 
#*** π+π- PID
 
#*** πμ classification
 
#:
 
# CPP Simulations
 
# Other business
 
# Next meeting
 

Latest revision as of 09:30, 31 January 2022

Meeting Time And Location

09:30 EST (JLab time) Weekly Meeting

REMOTE during Covid-19

Connecting

Join ZoomGov Meeting
https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1611027610?pwd=bWRyeDB1UVFod0hYY1hoeDcyUzAzZz09&from=addon
Meeting ID: 161 102 7610
Passcode: 270192

David Lawrence is inviting you to a scheduled ZoomGov meeting.

Topic: CPP Software Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join ZoomGov Meeting
https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1611027610?pwd=bWRyeDB1UVFod0hYY1hoeDcyUzAzZz09

Meeting ID: 161 102 7610
Passcode: 270192
One tap mobile
+16692545252,,1608628791# US (San Jose)
+16468287666,,1608628791# US (New York)

Dial by your location
       +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)
       +1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
       +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose)
       +1 551 285 1373 US
       833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 102 7610
Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/acZK7hDWFf
 
Join by SIP
1608628791@sip.zoomgov.com

Join by H.323
161.199.138.10 (US West)
161.199.136.10 (US East)
Meeting ID: 160 862 8791
Passcode: 112160


Preliminary Agenda

  1. Discussion of status and roadmap
    • Tracking, FMWPC, PID, Monitoring, Calibration
      • PID:
        • e+e- PID
        • π+π- PID
        • πμ classification
  2. CPP Simulations
  3. Other business
  4. Next meeting

Useful Links

Minutes

Attendees: David L., Mark I., Simon T., Andrew S., Albert F., Nikhil K., Elton S.

  1. Tracking
    • Extrapolations to FMWPC complete (Simon)
    • Other modifications to tracking to support CPP are completed. We are unaware of any other modifications that will be needed.
  2. FMWPC reconstruction
    • Some code in place that Sean apparently copied from CDC. Needs to be followed up on and items created in CCDB.
    • Some discussion over the options David showed at the CPP meeting earlier in the week
    • May need to pursue both as some work has been done on each option already and it is unclear which will be the best.
  3. CTOF - (scintillator behind FMWPC)
    • Simon has implemented as classes in FMWPC library
  4. FCAL
    • Simon has added track matched single block hits that are not associated with any shower to the REST file format.
    • This allows analysis of these hits which may be due to MIP particles later.
  5. Pending Pull Request
    • Mark had noted that there is a pending PR on GitHub for the CPP branch where many changes have been made. Recent changes David committed to the branch are now automatically added to the PR
    • Some review items had been entered by Sean and Simon has already address.
    • Mark contacted Sean during the meeting to check if he was satisfied with all of the changes. He responded during the meeting that he was OK for the PR to proceed.
    • Some further delay to make sure recent changes David entered since then are OK. (I cannot recall who, if anyone, volunteered to actually accept the PR).
  6. Monitoring
    • Elton noted that the current FMWPC_online plugin does not produce anything for simulated data
    • This is due to it being a skeleton set up to only look at DFMWPCDigiHit objects where are not present in MC data.
    • David volunteered to add some histograms for the calibrated hits (DFMWPCHit) so it can be used for MC data as well. This will also be needed for monitoring during the full experiment.
  7. e+e- PID
    • Some discussion over adding e+e- code that can be used to identify e+e- events using some of the machinery Andrew has developed.
    • Not clear whether it should be implemented as a JANA factory or in something downstream of DReactionFilter. Andrew will look and consider.
  8. Next Meeting
    • David will set up a Doodle poll to identify a weekly meeting time. This may drop to Bi-weekly after we get more momentum.