Revision as of 06:29, 31 March 2020 by Deurpam
Present: M.D., A.D., S.S, J.S.
- MD:Produced new simulation plots with the correct beam spectrum and random background for the hadronic part:
- hadronic events, Compton Events, Transverse momentum distribution for hadronic events, Transverse momentum distribution for Compton events, Proton momentum distribution
- It will take more work to get the correct beam spectrum and background for all the generators.
- The efficiency is now also determined for the sum of the transverse momentum of the final state.
- There is a Compton (ge->ge) generator which shows that only about 10% efficiency for triggering even without optimization.
- There are a couple of Bethe Heitler generators that I'm looking into but they need to be modified to do what we want.