Revision as of 09:28, 26 May 2020 by Deurpam
Present: M.D., A.D., S.Š
- General: We discuss the basic items that remains to be completed before the proposal is ready:
- BH and Compton event generator. Full simulation including adapted trigger.
- Letter from theorists
- Convincing case for quark compositeness argument
- Implement comments from GlueX collaboration, if any.
- Sort out the handling of the running sum uncertainty
- M.D: Reported on progress on BH event simulation. Find large contribution BH rate, similar to hadronic rate, after trigger has cut down the BH.
- S.Š: Implemented better spin structure function parametrization (from Simula) in his BH event generator.
- AD: Made a simple simulation to study the running sum uncertainty.