2012 Software Review Planning Meeting: Apr. 6, 2012

From GlueXWiki
Revision as of 17:14, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Main Hall-D Software Review Page



  • +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
  • +1-303-248-0285 : International
  • then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
  • or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)



Attendees: David L., Eugene C., Matt S., Curtis M.

Slides for April 10th Meeting

We discussed briefly the slides on tight spots/weaknesses and the Management Plan that will be shown at the meeting Rolf has organized for Tuesday next week (April 10th).

For the Tight spots/weaknesses slide:

  • Change "Amplitude Analysis" to "Physics Analysis"
  • Add phrasing to indicate Calibration and DST efforts are in "early stages"

For the Management Structure slide:

  • Move 4th and 5th bullets closer to Executive Group box
  • Move meetings related bullets into section under diagram with it's own major heading "Meetings"
  • Replace "regularly" with "when needed" in 5th bullet

Research Management Plan

David reported that he started work on a Research Management Plan document that satisfies Rolf's request for written material to turn in to the reviewers. This would also overlap some with sections of the TDR.

There was some discussion (after looking over the Hall-A document) on the relevance of this to the Software review. The hall-A document mentions data analysis but is not software-centric. Curtis will contact Rolf to ask about this and to see if the new PAC proposal will serve the purpose.

Offline Software Activities

  • Replace Matt S. with Mike Williams under Kinematic Fitter
  • Add Mike to PWA
  • Put Naomi's name down for CDC Calibration
  • FCAL calibration is 80% done (by Claire) Put Matt's and John Leckey down as responsible persons

Action Items

  • Update both slides for Tuesday (David)
  • Contact Rolf about RMP (Curtis)
  • Update responsible persons on activity list (David)