Revision as of 17:08, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday December 10, 2014 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Accelerator Schedule Update
Running in Fall 2014
- Run Coordinator Report
- Online Data Taking Reports
- Level-1 Trigger Status
- Beamline Status December 8, 2014
- Summary of Beam Conditions
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Offline Analysis November 12, 2014
- Physics Analysis
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Electronics Activities
- Start Counter November 13, 2014
- Tracking Joint FDC/CDC Meeting December 4, 2014
- FADC FPGA December 9, 2014
- Calorimeters: December 4, 2014
- TOF December 2, 2014