Revision as of 17:44, 31 March 2015 by Marki (Text replacement - "/halldweb1.jlab.org/" to "/halldweb.jlab.org/")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday February 4, 2015 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Run Planning for Spring 2015
- Engineering Activities
- Electronics Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status February 2, 2015
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter January 29, 2015
- Tracking Joint FDC/CDC Meeting January 29, 2015
- FADC FPGA Feb 3, 2015
- Calorimeters: January 29, 2015
- BCAL Reconstruction January 22, 2015
- TOF February 3, 2015
- Online Systems January 28, 2015
- Level-1 Trigger Status
- Offline Activities January 21, 2015
- Physics Analysis January 26, 2015