Revision as of 16:52, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday April 15, 2015 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Accelerator Schedule Update
- May 2015 Collaboration Meeting
- DIRC Review
Run Planning for Spring 2015
- Engineering Activities
- Electronics Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status April 13, 2015
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter March 19, 2015
- Tracking Joint FDC/CDC Meeting April 9, 2015
- FADC FPGA FA125 update April 14, 2015
- Calorimeters: April 9, 2015
- BCAL Reconstruction March 19, 2015
- TOF April 7, 2015
- Online Systems April 8, 2015
- Level-1 Trigger Status
- Offline Activities April 1, 2015
- Physics Analysis April 6, 2015