Revision as of 10:46, 7 May 2018 by Cmeyer (Created page with "== Meeting Time and Place == The meeting will be on Tuesday May 8, 2018 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326. == Meeting Connec...")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Tuesday May 8, 2018 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Spring Run extended until May 7
- Analysis "Workfest" at JLab May 15-17
- Workfest from May 1998 at IU - 20 years ago!
- June Collaboration Meeting is Thursday June 21 to Saturday June23
- JLab User's Group Meeting is Monday June 18 to Wednesday June 20
The Spring 2018 Runs
- Offline Software April 6, 2018 Meeting and Mark's Notes
- Update on OSG and NERSC Activities
- Production and Analysis Working Group April 18, 2018
- Physics Working Group April 17, 2018
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems 2-Oct-2017
- Online Systems
- Controls Status
- High-intensity Running
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- Level-1 Trigger
- Firmware Updates
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status April 16, 2018
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter March 8, 2018
- Tracking April 19, 2018
- Calorimeters: April 19, 2018
- TOF April 11, 2018
- DIRC System April 19, 2018 DIRC