Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Tuesday June 4, 2019 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- J/ψ paper submitted
- Low-energy data workshop June 27
- Offline Meeting May 28, 2019
- Production and Analysis Working Group May 29, 2019
- Particle ID Working Group May 8, 2019
- Physics Working Group May 28, 2019
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems 2-Oct-2017
- Online Systems
- Controls Status
- High-intensity Running
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- Level-1 Trigger
- Firmware Updates
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status June 3, 2019
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter May 2, 2019
- Tracking May 9, 2019
- Calorimeters: May 30, 2019 Calorimeter
- TOF May 22, 2019
- DIRC System May 28, 2019