The meeting will be on Thursday January 14, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- plan for February Collaboration Meeting: 2P Wed (2/17) - 5P Fri (2/19)
- PAC 49 deadline is May 24 -- are there any planned proposals that need action (endorsement) by the collaboration?
- SAD work activities and planning (Tim and/or Fernando)
- preparations for PrimEx run (Sasha)
- CPP preparations and readiness review (Elton)
- Update on GlueX-II data production
- overall status of production (Alex)
- allocations and utilization of offsite resources (Igal/David)
- production on OSG: next steps (Richard)
- JLab tape access issues (Mark/Alex/Sean)
- PrimEx data production and calibration - any critical path items where effort is needed? (Sasha)
- April APS meeting and GHP workshop (Sean)
- APS April Meeting: April 17-20, 2021, Abstract Deadline: January 8, 2021
- APS GHP Meeting: April 13-16, 2021, Abstract Deadline: January 15, 2021
- GlueX Contributions
- Specific areas where specialized help is needed -- contact Matt if you are interested in contributing to these
- TAGH calibration, hardware maintenance, etc.
- Systematic studies of kinematic fitting, efficiency of chi^2 cuts, etc., in data and MC
- maintenance of kinematic fitting framework
- Development of offsite data processing systems
- Maintenance of online monitoring tools (rootspy or full transition to hydra)
Additional brief reports from working groups as needed
- Software and Analysis
- Topical meetings
- Physics Working Group: last meeting: December 8, 2020 (Sean)
- Amplitude Analysis Working Group: January 11, 2021 (Alex A.)
- Cross-section Working Group: January 11, 2021 (Justin)
- Beam Asymmetry Working Group: December 21, 2020 (Zisis)
- PrimEx Working Group: January 8, 2021 (Sasha)
- Di-lepton/Rare Working Group: January 7, 2021 (Sean/Lubomir)
- JEF: January 8, 2021 (Simon/Liping/Sasha)
- Hardware Working Groups:
- Engineering Activities: FCAL-II, CPP, other (Tim)
- Electronics and Firmware (Fernando)
- Beamline Status: January 5, 2021 (Richard)
- Tracking: January 7, 2021 (Naomi/Lubomir)
- DIRC: January 4, 2021 (Justin)
- Online Systems: DAQ, Controls, Monitoring (Sergey/Hovanes)
- Trigger (Sasha)
- Calorimetry last meeting: December 9, 2020 (Zisis/Mark)
- Start Counter last meeting: December 10, 2020 (Mark I.)
- TOF: January 13, 2021 (Mark I.)