Apr 29,2020 Tech group meeting
Meeting Time and Place
Monday Apr 29, 2020 at 9am Bluejeans https://bluejeans.com/835373169
- Covid-19 https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
- Jlab Update - Rolf's slides
- Time Charges - If there is work for you to do and you are not doing it (besides things related to shutdown of schools etc..), charge sick or vacation
- On Call Activity -- Tim https://logbooks.jlab.org/book/hdlog
- Tim -- CPP Design Analysis, FCAL 2 cooling analysis, writing and Engineering systems Training, P&ID, training
- Mark -- Return planning , Log entries, Daily Virtual walktrough, training
- Scot -- SAD schedule, training, Gas system P&ID
- Josh -- welding, training tagger window replacement , etc....
- Stephanie -- CPP S&A discussion, CAD
- Keith -- Vacuum training, DIRC strongback procedure, replacement water filters and UV lamps
- Bobby -- CAD, 3D printing, P&ID
- Chris -- Welding, Training
- Nick -- power supply temp/Flow readings
- Help desk still live -- 269-7155
- Service now for issues - https://jlab.servicenowservices.com/nav_to.do?uri=%2Fhome.do%3F
- Daily work
- Send a daily check in email response to the group
- Complete any training that is due within the next 4 months
- Update documentation you are responsible for and are able to do from home
- Familiarize with Bluejeans and attend meetings as required
- Check Web EDM (CSS) screens periodically (daily)
- Check HDLOG daily and respond as needed.
- All must be available during working hours
- If you are going out of town, notify supervisor and charge vacation
- If you are sick, charge sick time
- Charge HDOPS for the actual time spent on above activities
- Charge Public Health Emergency for the remainder of hours up to 8 per day max.
- Fill out timesheets daily
- Anything else?