April 18, 2016, Physics Working Group
Revision as of 11:39, 14 March 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/gluex" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday April 18, 2016 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Mini-Symposium at DNP Fall Meeting
- Session Chair and invited speaker are currently placeholders.
- Abstracts have to be submitted targeting this session.
- We need to recruit theory abstracts as well to balance the session.
- DNP will select the talks from the abstracts.
- Updated performance plots for use as we move forward.
- Analysis Update(s)
- η' → π+ π- γ (Mahmoud Kamel)