April 19, 2017, Production & Analysis Working Group
Revision as of 11:18, 19 April 2017 by Pmatt (Talk | contribs) (→Analysis Focus: Total Cross Sections)
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday April 19, 2017 at 2:00 pm EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326-327.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Reconstruction & Analysis Studies Status
- Collaboration Meeting May 15-17, 2017
- Data Production
- Analysis Focus
- This Week's Studies
- Any other studies
- Upcoming Study Schedule
This Week's Topics
- Talks: Summary/overviews only. Detailed discussions should be held in the appropriate working groups.
- Talks should be limited to 10 + 5 minutes.
- Monitoring Update --- Thomas Britton
- Calibration Update --- Sean Dobbs
- Preparing for the last Spring 2016 production launch
- Preparing for the first Spring 2017 production launch
- Processing Update --- Alex Austregesilo
Analysis Focus: Total Cross Sections
- J/Ψ, φ --- Lubomir
- η, ρ, ω, φ --- Simon
- φ --- Thomas
- ω --- Christiano
- Any others?
Updates on experiment, simulation, and the comparison between the two.
- Track / Hit Matching: BCAL, FCAL, TOF, SC --- Paul Mattione, Simon
- Efficiencies: TOF, SC
- Means & Resolutions (time, energy, dE/dx): Tracking, BCAL, FCAL, SC, TOF
- Uncertainties: PID (BCAL, FCAL, TOF, dE/dx), Kinfit (BCAL, FCAL, tracking)
- Channel/Analysis Studies: Branching ratios, cross sections, SDMEs, beam asymmetries
- Other reconstruction/analysis issues
Data Production Milestones
- Fri. April 21 - Finalize calibrations/software for low-rate running. Run final tests.
- Produce Spring 2016 "gold runs" as soon as alignment is ready
- Fri. April 28 - Start production for low-rate running.
- Fri. May 5 - Finalize calibrations/software for high-rate running. Run final tests.
- Mon. May 8 -- Fri. May 12 (?) - Scicomp tape library down
- Fri. May 19 - Start production for high-rate running.
Upcoming Study Schedule
- Updates on experiment, simulation, and the comparison between the two.
- Summary/overviews only. Detailed discussions should be held in the appropriate working groups.
- All talks should be limited to 10 + 5 minutes.
Next Week: Beamline & Triggering
- Flux --- Justin
- Beam energy --- Beamline Group
- Polarization (TPOL & lineshape) --- Beamline Group
- Beam Asymmetries --- Alex Austregesilo
- Trigger emulation --- Alex Somov
- Triggering efficiency --- Alex Somov
Week after next: Hit Efficiencies (i.e. Is the detector working?) Updates on experiment, simulation, and the comparison between the two.
- CDC Hit Efficiencies --- Naomi Jarvis
- FDC Hit Efficiencies --- Alex Austregesilo
- BCAL Hit Efficiencies --- Elton Smith
- FCAL Hit Efficiencies --- Jon Zarling
The following week: Alignment & Track/Shower Efficiencies (i.e. Is the reconstruction working?) Updates on experiment, simulation, and the comparison between the two.
- Drift chamber alignment --- Mike Staib
- Tracking Efficiencies --- Paul Mattione
- BCAL Shower Efficiencies --- Elton Smith
- FCAL Shower Efficiencies --- Jon Zarling