April 26, 2010 (11AM), Physics Working Group
ESNET and EVO will be available:
1. ESNET: 85-42553 (85-HALLD)
2. An EVO room under GlueX will be reserved
+1-800-377-8846 : US
+1-888-276-7715 : Canada
+1-302-709-8424 : International
then enter participant code: 77438230# (remember the "#")
- Simulations to include in the updated PAC report (July).
- Collaboration meeting agenda.
- Updates on shower multiplicities and discriminating between em and hadronic showers?
For PWA studies that use the full physics simulation + reconstruction production pipeline, it will be useful to have access to the grid for running large jobs. Blake has written up nice document explaining how to get your jobs to run on the grid.