Aug 13, 2013 Calorimetry
Revision as of 14:04, 30 July 2013 by Elton (Created page with "'<font color=red>Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST</font>'' * <font color=green>ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)</font> ** [[Video C...")
'Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
- Action Items
- SiPMs Update
- Three units (SN: 80 JLab, 219 JLab, 1933 USM) were found to be "hazy" during installation onto the readout assemblies at JLab.
- We have original photos from unit at USM after some cleaning. No degradation in performance was observed
- Media:SiPMHaze1.JPG SiPM 1933 with "haze" at USM after cleaning
- Media:SiPMHaze3 atJLab.jpg SiPM 1933 with "haze" at JLab during assembly
- Media:SiPMHaze2.jpg SiPM 1933 with "haze" at JLab during assembly (zoom)
- Likely the epoxy covering the sensor has been affected during handling. Carl is retesting them. Will keep these as spares.
- SiPMs Update
- Reconstruction and Simulation
- TDR update
- Calibration of Calorimeters
- Any other business