BCAL Reconstruction Meeting 2014-11-27
Revision as of 17:45, 12 November 2014 by Zisis (Created page with "=Video Conferencing Information= ''<font color=red>Meeting Time: 12:00 p.m. EDT</font>'' # To join via a Web Browser, go to the page [https://bluejeans.com/907185247] https://b...")
Video Conferencing Information
Meeting Time: 12:00 p.m. EDT
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/907185247.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 907185247.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 907185247.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Video-conference Suite is 306-585-4204
- fADC Timing Code: check into svn. Check data behaviour. (Tegan)
- Ask Richard Jones about Truth info from BCAL hadronic showers (Zisis, Will L., Justin)
- Shower curvature tables: compare KLOE to IU codes: check gap in cluster handling between codes (Tegan, Andrei)
- z-coordinate determination from up/down amplitude ratio (Tegan, Andrei)
- Cleanup: (Tegan, Will L.)
- Set variable “failures” to a number other than zero (e.g. -9999 or similar)
- Comb code for constants to be pulled out into a database
- Measure data pedestals using LV=0 setting (Mark)
- Sampling fraction tables (Tegan)
- Action Items
- Any other business