BCAL Reconstruction Meeting 2015-08-06
Revision as of 10:04, 5 August 2015 by Zisis
Video Conferencing Information
Meeting Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/907185247.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 907185247.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 907185247.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Video-conference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Make some plots that clarify the need for implementation of "shower curvature" information into the reconstruction.
- Determine up/down gain ratios for spring data (Mark)
- High priority items
- BCAL and FCAL z coordinates: some are referenced to the center of the target, not the global coordinate system.
- Low priority items
- z-coordinate determination from up/down amplitude ratio
- Sampling fraction tables
- Code Cleanup
- Action Items
- Commissioning Efforts
- Effective Velocities and Time Offsets (George)
- Time-walk corrections (Noemi)
- Layer efficiencies (Ahmed)
- DigiHits wrap up (Tegan)
- Update (Will M.)
- Any other business