BLTWG Meeting 04/27/2022
Revision as of 10:00, 27 April 2022 by Jonesrt (Created page with "=== Organization === * Time: 3:00 EST * JLab meeting room: none * Connecting: detailed instructions are here ** web browser: [https://j...")
- Time: 3:00 EST
- JLab meeting room: none
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- web browser: connect using zoomgov
- phone: 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
- meeting ID: 161 038 5436
- passcode: 097756
- Accelerator update -- Edith
- Can we improve the peak fits in the harp scan gui, find better uncertainties?
- How can we determine the transverse x and y emittances in the Hall D beamline?
- Next steps toward a 1cm x 1cm beam spot raster at the photon collimator?
- Preparations for the CPP run
- treatment of overlapping TAGM/TAGH region -- Elton
- beam profiler update -- Aram
- upgrade of radiator harp to 3-wire -- Tim
- software upgrade for radiator harp scans -- Hovanes
- other issues? -- anyone?
- TPOL polarimetry update -- Michael
- polarimetry from pair production -- Andrew
- progress on CBSA calculations -- Glasgow group
- polarimetry from hadron decays -- Alexander A.
- Photon beam simulations
- CPP beam simulations -- Richard
- PS and tagger calibration -- Sasha
- Photon beam systematics
- Diamond radiators
- Next steps in radiator fabrication -- Richard
- Next steps for radiator X-ray assessment -- Richard
- Any other business