Difference between revisions of "BLTWG Meeting 06/06/2016"

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "=== Organization === * Time: 11:30 EDT * Connecting: detailed instructions are here ** H.323 ip address: 199.48.152.152 ** web browser:...")
 
 
(5 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
** phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
 
** phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
 
* Conference id: 536076821
 
* Conference id: 536076821
* Present: <!--James M., Alex B. Nathan S., Justin S., Alexandre D., Curtis M, Richard J., Brendan P., Michael D., Franz K., Elton S., Sascha S, and Eugene C.-->
+
* Present: James M., Brendan P., Dan S., Alex B. Nathan S., Justin S., Elton S., Richard J., Michael D., Franz K., Elton S., Sascha S, Tim W. and Eugene C.
  
 
=== Agenda ===
 
=== Agenda ===
 
# Announcements
 
# Announcements
 
# Access to complete set of PS triggers for S2016 run -- ''Richard J.''
 
# Access to complete set of PS triggers for S2016 run -- ''Richard J.''
#* 246 runs, 19061 files
+
#* 246 runs, 19061 files, 18 TB
#* 18TB, made available by gridftp from UConn
+
#* now available by gridftp from UConn
 
# Readiness for first REST production of S2016 data
 
# Readiness for first REST production of S2016 data
 
#* Update on TAGH calibrations - ''Nathan S.''
 
#* Update on TAGH calibrations - ''Nathan S.''
Line 18: Line 18:
 
#* Update on the PS calibrations - ''Alex B.''
 
#* Update on the PS calibrations - ''Alex B.''
 
# Update on diamond radiator fabrication - ''Brendan P.''
 
# Update on diamond radiator fabrication - ''Brendan P.''
 +
# Update on microscope fiber production and QA - ''James M.''
 
# Prospects for X-ray beam time this summer - ''Richard J.'', ''Brendan P.''
 
# Prospects for X-ray beam time this summer - ''Richard J.'', ''Brendan P.''
# TPOL updates - ''M.Dugger'', ''N. Sparks''
+
# [https://userweb.jlab.org/~dugger/triPol/6-6-2016.pdf TPOL updates] - ''M.Dugger'', ''N. Sparks''
 
# Updates on beam polarization synthesis - ''Justin S''
 
# Updates on beam polarization synthesis - ''Justin S''
 
# Any other business
 
# Any other business
  
 
=== Notes ===
 
=== Notes ===

Latest revision as of 12:52, 6 June 2016

Organization

  • Time: 11:30 EDT
  • Connecting: detailed instructions are here
  • Conference id: 536076821
  • Present: James M., Brendan P., Dan S., Alex B. Nathan S., Justin S., Elton S., Richard J., Michael D., Franz K., Elton S., Sascha S, Tim W. and Eugene C.

Agenda

  1. Announcements
  2. Access to complete set of PS triggers for S2016 run -- Richard J.
    • 246 runs, 19061 files, 18 TB
    • now available by gridftp from UConn
  3. Readiness for first REST production of S2016 data
    • Update on TAGH calibrations - Nathan S.
    • Update on the TAGM calibrations - Alex B.
    • Update on the PS calibrations - Alex B.
  4. Update on diamond radiator fabrication - Brendan P.
  5. Update on microscope fiber production and QA - James M.
  6. Prospects for X-ray beam time this summer - Richard J., Brendan P.
  7. TPOL updates - M.Dugger, N. Sparks
  8. Updates on beam polarization synthesis - Justin S
  9. Any other business

Notes