BLTWG Meeting 3/13/2017
Revision as of 07:33, 13 March 2017 by Jonesrt (Created page with "=== Organization === * Time: 11:30 EDT * Connecting: detailed instructions are here ** H.323 ip address: 22.214.171.124 ** web browser:...")
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 126.96.36.199
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Photon beam issues encountered during this run - discussion
- Photon beam properties
- harp scans
- beam energy monitoring
- beam current and position
- beam normalization from TAC run
- beam polarization with TPOL
- Options for reducing photon beam flux during TAC runs - discussion
- reducing beam current below 10nA (requires work by accelerator experts)
- thinner radiators (wires, carbon fibers, nanofoils)
- pin-hole collimator insert (MC study of collimator halo)
- systematics associated with each of the above
- Study of PARA/PERP polarization offset from beam-collimator misalignment - Richard J.
- Photon beam-related program @ 6 GeV, if we can get it - discussion
- TAC run systematics studies
- align, take data with 20 micron diamond
- fast raster for active collimator calibration, beam spectrum profiling
- Update on TAGH calibrations - Nathan S.
- Update on TAGM calibrations - Alex B.
- Update on PS calibrations - Sascha S.
- Any other business