Difference between revisions of "Conferences"
(→Physics Conferences in 2020)
(→Useful Summary Links)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
* [http://cnr2.kent.edu/~manley/BRAGmeetings.html Mark Manley's List of Conferences]
* [http://cnr2.kent.edu/~manley/BRAGmeetings.html Mark Manley's List of Conferences]
* [http://conferences.jlab.org JLab List of Conferences]
* [http://conferences.jlab.org JLab List of Conferences]
Revision as of 14:29, 24 December 2020
- 1 Useful Summary Links
- 2 Physics Conferences in 2021
- 3 Physics Conferences in 2020
- 4 Physics Conferences in 2019
- 5 Physics Conferences in 2018
- 6 Physics Conferences in 2017
- 7 Physics Conferences in 2016
- 8 Physics Conferences in 2015
- 9 Physics Conferences in 2014
- 10 Physics Conferences in 2013
- 11 Physics Conferences in 2012
- 12 Physics Conferences in 2011
- 13 Physics Conferences in 2010
- 14 Physics Conferences in 2009
- 15 Physics Conferences in 2008
- 16 Physics Conferences in 2007
Useful Summary Links
Physics Conferences in 2021
- QNP2021, 9th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics, Bonn, Germany, Sep 20-24, 2021
Physics Conferences in 2020
- A.I. for Nuclear Physics Conference, March 4-6, 2020, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA.
- APS April Meeting 2020, Apr. 18 - 21, 2020, Washington, DC, USA
- MESON2020, June 2020, Cracow Poland.
- 2020 International HPC Summer School Program July 12-17, University of Toronto, Toronto Canada.
- PWA/Athos August 10-14, 2020,Bristol, UK.
- PANIC 2020, Aug 31 to Sep. 6, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 55th Zakopane Conference on Nuclear Physics, Aug 30 - Sep 6, 2020, Zakopane, Poland
- GlueX/PANDA/EIC Machine Learning Workshop, September (dates TBD), 2020, Darmstadt, Germany
- Baryons-2020 International Conference on the Structure of Baryons, 22-25 September 2020, Seville (Spain)
- APS DNP Meeting, October 2020, New Orleans, LA
Physics Conferences in 2019
- EXCITED QCD 2019 The 2019 edition of Excited QCD, Schladming, Austria, Jan 30 to Feb 3 2019
- GPH2019 APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics, April 10-12, 2019 in Denver, CO
- APS Meeting April 13 - 16, 2019. Denver Colorado.
- GlueX/PANDA Physics Meeting, May 3-5, 2019 GWU.
- MENU 2019 15th International Conference on Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon, June 2-7, 2019, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.
- XVI International Workshop on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy, June 24-26, 2019, Aveiro Portugal.
- INPC 2019 July 29 - August 2, 2019, Glasgow, UK.
- HADRON 2019 XVIII International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy and Structure, August 16-21, Guilin, China
- ICNFP2018 8th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics, Aug 21 - 29, 2019, Kolymbari, Greece
- 11th Workshop on Hadron Physics in China and Opportunities Worldwide Aug 22 - 27, 2019, Nankai University, Tianjin, China
- International Workshop on Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy, PWA11/ATHOS6 Sep 2-6, CBPF, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- The third J-PARC symposium (J-PARC 2019), Tsukuba, Japan, September 23-26, 2019.
- Deciphering Strong-Interaction Phenomenology through Precision Hadron-Spectroscopy October 7 to 31, 2019, Munich Institute for Particle and Astrophysics.
- APS Fall Meeting Oct 13 - 17, 2019, Crystal City, VA, USA
- EINN2019 13th European Research Conference "Electromagnetic Interactions with Nucleons and Nuclei", Oct 27 - Nov 2, 2019, Paphos, Cypris
- Strong QCD from Hadron Structure Experiments, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA, November 6-9, 2019.
- Exotic Hadron Spectroscopy 2019, Kings Manor, York, UK, Dec. 12-13, 2019.
Physics Conferences in 2018
- HEP 2018 The 7th International Conference on High Energy Physics in the LHC Era, to be held from 8 to 12 January 2018 in Valparaiso, Chile.
- 56th International winter meeting on nuclear physics, 22-26 January 2018 Bormio, Italy
- PKI2018, Pion-Kaon Interactions Workshop, February 14-15, 2018, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, Newport News, VA
- XIV Hadron Physics, 14th International Workshop on Hadron Physics March 18th to March 23rd 2018, in Florianópolis, Brazil
- POETIC 8, 8th International Conference on Physics Opportunities at an Electron-Ion-Collider, 19-23 March 2018 in Regensburg, Germany
- IWHSS 2018, 15th International Workshop on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy, 19-21 March 2018 in Bonn, Germany
- April APS Meeting, April 14-17, 2018, Columbus, OH.
- Light Cone 2018 May 14 to 18, 2018, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility Newport News, VA USA
- CALOR 2018 18th International Conference on Calorimetry in Particle Physics, May 21 to 25, 2018, University of Oregon, Eugene, USA
- CIPANP 2018, 13th Conference on the Intersection of Particles and Nuclear Physics, May29 - June3, Indian Wells Ca, USA
- MESON2018, 15th International Workshop on Meson Physics, 7th - 12th June 2018, KRAKÓW, POLAND
- Hyperon 2018 13th Int. Conf. on Hypernuclear and Strange Particle Physics (Norfolk, VA) Jun. 24-29, 2018.
- PWA10/ATHOS5 Wksp. on Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy (Beijing, China) Jul. 16-20, 2018
- 10th Workshop on Hadron physics in China and Opportunities Worldwide July 26-30, 2018, Shandong University, Weihai, China
- XIIIth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum 1-6 August 2018., Maynooth, Ireland.
- Gordon Conference on Photonuclear Reactions, August 5 - 10, 2018, Holderness, NH (USA)
- SPIN 2018 23nd International Spin Symposium. September 10-14, 2018, Ferrara, Italy
- DNP Meeting, October 23 to 27, 2018, Hawaii.
- QNP2018, 8th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics, November 13-17, 2018, Tsukuba, Japan
Physics Conferences in 2017
- Bormio 2017 55th International Winter Meeting on Nuclear Physics. 23-27 January, 2017. Bormio, Italy
- APS April Meeting January 28-31, 2017, Washington, DC
- 7th Workshop of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics February 1-3, 2017. Washington, DC
- HIPS2017 New Opportunities with High-Intensity Photon Sources. 6-7 February, 2017, Catholic University, DC
- PWA9/ATHOS4 Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy. March 13-17, 2017, Bad Honnef Germany
- DIS 17 25th International Workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering and Related Topics. April 3-7, 2017, Birmingham, UK
- The Proton MassThe Proton Mass: At the Heart of Most Visible Matter. 3-7 April, 2017, Trento, Italy
- Future Trends in Nuclear Physics Computing May 2-5, 2017, JLab
- Nuclear Physics in China Conference on Medium and High Energy Nuclear Physics in China. May 5-9, 2017, Hubei, China
- 2017 International Summer Workshop on Reaction Theory,June 12-22, 2017, Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Jefferson Lab Annual User's Meeting, June 19-21, 2017, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA.
- PhyPsi17 11-th International workshop on e+e- collisions from Phi to Psi, June 26-29, 2017, Mainz, Germany
- QCD 17 (not yet announced) 20th High-Energy Physics International Conference in Quantum Chromodynamics, July 2017, Montpellier, France
- Parton Distributions in Modern Era Center for High Energy Physics, July 14-16, Shanghai, China
- OCPA9 9th Joint Meeting of Chinese Physicists Worldwide , July 17-21, Beijing, China
- DPF 2017 Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society. 31 Jul - 4 Aug, 2017, Fermilab, IL
- 6th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2017)/Workshop on Exotic Hadrons, August 21-23, 2017, Kolymbari, Greece
- PANIC2017 Particles and Nuclei International Conference 2017. 1-5 September, 2017, Beijing, China
- Hadronic Physics with Lepton and Hadron Beams September 5-8, 2017, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA
- HADRON 2017 XVII International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy and Structure. September 25th-29th, 2017, Salamanca, Spain
- PSTP2017 2017 International Workshop on Polarized Sources, Targets& Polarimetry, Oct. 16th to Friday, Oct. 20th 2017,at KAIST, Daejeon, South Korea
- 2017 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics October 25-28, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA
- EINN 2017 Electromagnetic Interactions with Nucleons and Nuclei, Oct 31 - Nov 4, 2017, Paphos, Cyprus.
- SESAPS 2017 84th Annual Meeting of the APS Southeastern Section, Nov 16-18, 2017, Milledgeville, GA
Physics Conferences in 2016
- 6th International Workshop High Energy Physics in the LHC Era, January 6-12, 2016, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Valparaiso, Chile
- KL Beam Workshop, Jefferson Lab, February 1-3, 2016.
- Spectroscopy of Resonances and QCD, ECT* workshop, Feb 8-12, 2016, Trento, Italy.
- Nuclear Photoproduction with GlueX Workshop, Jefferson Lab, April 28 - 29, 2016.
- CALOR 2016, 17th International Conference on Calorimetry in Particle Physics, May 15-20, 2016, Daegu, Korea.
- Baryons 2016 International Conference on the Structure of Baryons, May 16 - 20, 2016, Tallahassee, Florida (USA)
- QCD Evolution 2016 National Institute for Subatomic Physics (Nikhef) Amsterdam, the Netherlands, May 30 – June 3, 2016.
- MESON2016 14th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction, 02 Jun to 07 Jun 2016 Cracow, Poland
- CAP Congress 2016 Canadian Association of Physicists Annual Congress, Ottawa, Canada June 13-17, 2016.
- Jefferson Lab Annual User's Meeting, June 20-22, 2016, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA.
- ICHP 2016 18th International Conference on Hadron Physics, July 11 - 12, 2016, Stockholm, Sweden
- MENU 2016 14th International Conference on Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon, July 25-30, Kyoto University, Japan
- Gordon Research Conferences on Photonuclear Reactions, August 7 - 12, 2016, Holderness, NH (USA)
- CONF12 XII Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum, Aug 29 to September 3 2016, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- INPC2016 Int. Conf. on Nuclear Physics, September 12-16, 2016. Adelaide, Australia
- DNP 2016 APS Division of Nuclear Physics, October 13-16, 2016. Vancouver, BC, Canada
- IWHSS 2016 September 5-9, 2016. Munich, Germany
- SPIN 2016 22nd International Spin Symposium September 25-30, 2016. Champaign-Urbana, IL
- SESAPS 2016 83rd Annual Meeting of the Southeastern Section of APS, November 9-12, 2016, Charlottesville, VA
Physics Conferences in 2015
- QNP 2015 7th International conference on quarks and nuclear physics, 2-6 March 2015, Valparaíso, Chile
- [ Wkshp.]Workshops of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics, (Baltimore, MD), Apr. 8-10, 2015
- APS APR15 APS April Meeting 2015, April 11-14, 2015 , Baltimore, MD
- PWAThe International Workshop on Partial Wave Analysis for Hadron Spectroscopy, April 13-17 2015, Ashburn Virginia
- DIS 2015 23rd annual workshops on Deep-Inelastic Scattering, 27 April 2015 to 1 May 2015, SMU Dallas, TX, USA
- CIPANP 2015 Twelfth Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics, May 19-24, 2015, Vail, Colorado, USA
- HS15 HADRON STRUCTURE 2015, 29. June — 3. July, 2015 in GRAND HOTEL BELLEVUE, Horný Smokovec, Slovak Republic
- Hadron 2015 16th International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy, 13-18 Sep 2015. Newport News, Virginia, USA
- ETCNucleon Resonances: From Photoproduction to High Photon Virtualities, 12 October-16 October, 2015 Trento, Italy
- DNP15 — 2015 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics, 28 Oct 2015 to 31 Oct 2015,Santa Fe, NM, United States
- EINN2015 Electromagnetic Interactions with Nucleons and Nuclei, 3-7 November 2015, Pafos Cyprus
Physics Conferences in 2014
- Excited QCD 6th International Winter Workshop "Excited QCD" 2014, 02-08 Feb 2014. Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- APS April Meeting 2014, Apr 5 - 8, 2014, Savannah, GA, USA
- MESON14 13th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction, May 29 - Jun 3, 2014, Cracow, Poland
- TIPP 2014Third International Conference on Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics 2014, Jun 2 - 6, 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- CAP 2014 — Canadian Association of Physicists Annual Congress, 16 Jun 2014 → 20 Jun 2014; Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- QCD1417th International Conference on Quantum Chromodynamics, 30 Jun-04 Jul 2014. Montpellier, France
- The Sixth Workshop on Hadron Physics in China and Opportunities in US, July 21 - July 24, 2014, Institute of Modern Physics, CAS, Lanzhou, China
- Gordon Research Conferences on Photonuclear Reactions, Aug 10 - 15, 2014 Holderness, NH, USA
- PANIC1420th International Conference on Particles and Nuclei, 24-29 Aug 2014. Hamburg, Germany
- QCHSXI 2014 Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum XI, 8–12 September 2014, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Physics Conferences in 2013
- ICHENP 2013 International Conference on Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics, January 14-15, 2013, Zurich, Switzerland
- bormiomeeting 51st International Winter Meeting on Nuclear Physics, 21-25 January 2013 Bormio (Italy)
- Excited QCD 2013 3-9 February 2013 Bjelasnica Mountain, Sarajevo
- ICNAP 2013 International Conference on Nuclear and Atomic Physics, March 28-29, 2013 Madrid, Spain
- GHP Workshop Meeting of the APS Topical Group on Hadron Physics (GHP), Apr. 10-12, 2013, Denver, CO
- APS American Physical Society Meeting, April Mtg., Apr. 13-16, 2013, Denver, CO
- ATHOS 2013 Kloster Seon, Germany, May 20-24, 2013.
- CAP 2013 — Canadian Association of Physicists Annual Congress, 27 May 2013 → 31 Jun 2013; Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- NSTAR 2013, Spain May 27-30, 2013.
- Users Group Meeting Jefferson Lab Annual User Group Mtg., May 29-31, 2013, Newport News, VA
Talk given by Volker Crede.
- INPC2013 International Nuclear Physics Conference 2013, Jun 2 - 7, 2013, Florence, ITALY
- Baryons2013 International Conference on the Structure of Baryons, June 24th - 28th 2013, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Hadron Structure 13 7th joint International HADRON STRUCTURE, 30. June — 4. July, 2013 Tatranské Matliare, Slovak Republic
- The 5th Workshop on Hadron Physics in China and Opportunities in US, July 2-6, 2013, Anhui, China
- ICHP 2013 International Conference on Hadron Physics, July 22-23, 2013, Oslo, Norway
- PWA7 2013 7th International Workshop on Pion-Nucleon Partial Wave Analysis and the Interpretation of Baryon Resonances, Sep. 23rd to Sep. 27th 2013, Camogli (Genova, Italy)
- MENU 2013 13th International Conference on Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon, Rome, Sep. 30 - Oct. 4, 2013.
- DNP13: American Physical Society DNP Mtg., Oct. 23-26, 2013, Newport News, VA. Abstract deadline is July 1.
- CHEP2013 20th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Oct. 14-18, 2013, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- HADRON 2013 XV International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy, Nov.4-8, 2013, Nara Japan.
Physics Conferences in 2012
- The 4th International Workshop "High Energy Physics in the LHC Era January 4-10, 2012, Valparaiso, Chile.
- 4th International Workshop for the Design of the ANDES Underground Laboratory January 11-12, 2012, Valparaiso, Chile.
- QNP2012 Sixth International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics 2012, April 16-20, 2012, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
- DIS2012 XX International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subjects, Mar 26 - 30, 2012 Bonn, Germany
- XII HADRON PHYSICS CONFERENCE22 Apr 2012 - 27 Apr 2012, Bento Gonçalves - RS, Brazil
- APS April Meeting March 31-April 3, 2012, Atlanta, GA.
- CHEP2012 Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics May 21-25, 2012, New York City, NY.
- 24th Rencontres de Blois Particle Physics and Cosmology, May 27 - June 1, 2012, Blois, France.
- CIPANP2012 Eleventh Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics, May 29 to June 3 2012, St. Petersburg Florida USA.
- MESON 2012 12th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction, May 31 - Jun 5, 2012 Krakow, Poland
- CAP 2012 — Canadian Association of Physicists Annual Congress, 11 Jun 2012 → 15 Jun 2012; Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- ATHOS 2012 International Workshop on NEW PARTIAL WAVE ANALYSIS TOOLS FOR NEXT GENERATION HADRON SPECTROSCOPY EXPERIMENTS, June 20-23, 2012. Talk presented by Curtis Meyer.
- QCD1216th International Conference in Quantum ChromoDynamics, Jul 2 - 7, 2012 Montpellier, France
- ICHEP201236th International Conference on High Energy Physics, Jul 4 - 11 2012, Melbourne, Australia
- GORDONRESEARCH CONFERENCE ON PHOTONUCLEAR REACTIONS,August 5 - 10, 2012, Holderness, New Hampshire
- CD12 The 7th International Workshop on Chiral Dynamics, August 6 -10, 2012, Newport News, VA
- IUPAP The 20th International IUPAP Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics, Aug 20 - 25, 2012 Fukuoka, Japan
- EuNPC2012Second European Nuclear Physics Conference, Sep 17 - 21, 2012, Bucharest, Romania
- Channeling 2012, 5th International Conference on Charged and Neutral Particles Channeling Phenomena, September 23-28, 2012 Alghero (SS), Italy.
- Xth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum Oct 8 - 12, 2012 TU Munich, Germany
- DNP Meeting, October 24-27, 2012, Newport Beach, CA.
- IEEE 2012 Nuclear Science Symposium Medical imaging Conference & Workshop on Room-Temperature Semiconductor X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Detectors, Oct 27-Nov 3, 2012, Anaheim, CA.
Physics Conferences in 2011
- Parallelism in Experimental Nuclear Physics Workshop Christopher Newport University, Newport News, January 6-7, 2011
- Hirschegg 2011 The Structure and Dynamics of Hadrons, International Workshop XXXIX on Gross Properties of Nuclei and Nuclear Excitations, Hirschegg, Kleinwalsertal, Austria, January 16th-22rd, 2011
- Workshop on Amplitude Analysis in Hadron Spectroscopy, ECT Trento January 24-28 2011
- XLIX International Winter Meeting on Nuclear Physics 24 Jan 2011 → 28 Jan 2011, Bormio, Italy
- EDIT 2011 Excellence In Detectors And Instrumentation Technologies, 31 Jan - 10 Feb 2011, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- WNPPC 2011, Winter Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference, 18-20 Feb 2011, Banff, Canada
- Excited Hadronic States and the Deconfinement Transition, 23-25 February, 2011, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA.
- DIS2011 XIX International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subjects, April 11-15, 2011, Newport News, VA USA
- GHP 2011 Meeting, April 27-29, Anaheim California, Abstract deadline is March 1, 2011.
- April APS Meeting, April 30 to May 3, Anaheim California, Abstract deadline is January 14, 2011.
- NSTAR 2011 Meeting, May 17-20, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA. Abstract deadline in March 14, 2011.
- Fifth Workshop on Data Preservation and Long Term Analysis in HEP 16 May 2011 at 08:00 to Wednesday 18 May 2011 at 18:00 (America/Chicago) at FNAL
- TIPP 2011 Second International Conference On Technology And Instrumentation In Particle Physics, 9-14 Jun 2011, Batavia, Illinois
- Hadron 2011 — XIV International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy, 13 Jun 2011 → 17 Jun 2011; München, Bayern, Germany. Abstract deadline April 26.
- CAP 2011 — Canadian Association of Physicists Annual Congress, 13 Jun 2011 → 17 Jun 2011; St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- NCNP 2011 Nordic Conference on Nuclear Physics, 13-17 June 2011, Stockholm, Sweden
- HS11 5th joint International HADRON STRUCTURE '11 Conference, Tatranská Štrba, June 27th - July 1st, 2011
- NDIP 2011 6th International Conference On New Developments In Photodetection: NDIP 2011, 4-8 Jul 2011, Lyon, France
- HEP 2011 International Europhysics Conference on High Energy Physics, 21 Jul 2011 → 27 Jul 2011; Grenoble, France
- PANIC 11 The 19th Particles and Nuclei International Conference, in Cambridge, Massachusetts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from Sunday July 24th through Friday July 29th 2011. Deadline for abstract submission is March 1, 2011!
- Summer School on Amplitude Analysis in Modern Physics from hadron spectroscopy to CP phases, Bad Honef Germany, August 1-5 2011.
- DPF 2011 2011 Meeting of the Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society, Aug 9 - 13, 2011, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- Quarks, Hadrons and LHC Aug 28 - 30, 2011 Mumbai, India
- Erice School on Nuclear Physics 2011: From Quarks and Gluons to Hadrons and Nuclei, Sep 16 - 24, 2011, Erice, Italy
- TWEPP-11 Topical Workshop On Electronics For Particle Physics 26-30 Sep 2011, Vienna, Austria
- EINN 2011 9th European Research Conference on "Electromagnetic Interactions with Nucleons and Nuclei", Oct 30 - Nov 4, 2011, Paphos, Cyprus
- DNP11 2011 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics, 26 Oct 2011 → 29 Oct 2011; East Lansing, MI, United States
Physics Conferences in 2010
- Excited QCD 10 Tatranska Lomnica, Tatra National Park (Slovakia),from 31 January to 6 February 2010.
- WNPPC-10 47th Winter Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference, Banff Centre, Banff, Alberta, Canada, February 12-14, 2010.
- APS April Meeting Washington DC, 13-17 February, 2010.
- IWHSS10 International Workshop on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy, Venice, Italy, 14-17 March, 2010.
- Talk given by V. Crede (Talk)
- CAP Congress Canadian Association of Physicists Annual Congress, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, June 7-11, 2010.
- Jefferson Lab Users Group Meeting, June 7-9, 2010. GlueX/Hall-D Physics: This talk was presented at the Jefferson Lab Users Group meeting in June 2010 by Curtis A. Meyer.
- MESON 2010 11th International Workshop On Meson Production, Properties And Interaction (MESON 2010) 10-15 Jun 2010, Cracow, Poland
- Elba XI Workshop on Electron-Nucleus Scattering, June 21-25, 2010 in Marciana Marina, Isola d'Elba, Italy.
- NNPSS 2010 National Nuclear Physics Summer School, 21 June to 2 July, Vancouver, BC.
- INPC 2010 International Nuclear Physics Conference, Vancouver, BC, July 4-9, 2010.
- ICHEP 2010 35th International Conference on High Energy Physics, Paris, France, July 21-28, 2010.
- Hadron Physics in China and Opportunities with 12 GeV JLab July 28- July 31, 2010, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
- Gordon Research Conference Tilton School, August 1-6, 2010
- Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum IX, Madrid, August 30 to September 3, 2010.
- PCaPAC 2010, Personal Computers and Particle Accelerators Saskatoon, Canada October 5-8, 2010.
- NAAP 2010 3rd International Conference on Nuclear and Particle Physics with CEBAF at Jefferson Lab October 3 - 8, 2010, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- IEEE Nuclear Science and Medical Imaging Symposium, Knoxville, TN, October 30 to November 6, 2010.
- DNP Meeting, Santa Fe, NM, November 3-6, 2010.
Physics Conferences in 2009
- [1st Workshop On Data Preservation And Long Term Analysis In HEP] DESY, Hamburg, Germany, 26-28 Jan 2009
- [Excited QCD] Zakopane, Poland, 8-14 Feb 2009
- [TIPP2009] Tsukuba, Japan, 12-17 March, 2009.
- [European Nuclear Physics Conference] Bochum, Germany, 16-20 March 2009
- [Quark Matter] Knoxville, TN 29 March - 4 April, 2009.
- [XVII International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subjects] Madrid, Spain, 26-30 April, 2009.
- [3rd Workshop Of The APS Topical Group On Hadronic Physics (GHP 2009) ] Denver, Colorado, 29 April - 1 May 2009
- April APS Meeting, Denver Colorado 2-5 May, 2009.
- [CIPANP 2009], San Diego, California, 26-31 May 2009
- Workshop on QCD-Exotics, Bad Honef, Germany 10-14 August, 2009
- Talks Given
- [5th International Conference On Quarks And Nuclear Physics (QNP09) ], Beijing, China, 21-26 September 2009.
- [Electromagnetic Interactions with Nucleons and Nuclei (EINN 2009)], Milos, Greece, 27 September - 02 October, 2009
- [Third Joint Meeting of the Nuclear Physics Divisions of the American Physical Society and The Physical Society of Japan], Hawaii, October 13-17, 2009
- [The Jefferson Laboratory Upgrade to 12 GeV (Spectroscopy)] INT Seattle WA, 9-13 November, 2009
- Hadron 2009, Talahassee, Florida, December 2009
Physics Conferences in 2008
- [CAP Congress] Quebec City, Canada, 8-11 June, 2008.
- Abstracts Submitted:
- Talks Given:
- [Physics and methods in meson spectroscopy - Int. Joint Workshop CERN COMPASS-Jefferson Lab-GSI FAIR] Munich Germany, 22-24 October, 2008.
- GlueX organisers:
- Elke Aschenauer
- Jo Dudek
- GlueX organisers:
- [DNP] Oakland CA, 23-26 October, 2008.
- Talks Given:
- [PANIC] Eilat Israel, 9-14 November, 2008.