Connecting an EVO meeting to an ESNet meeting
To make the bridge between an EVO meeting and a ESNet video meeting (assuming the ESNet meeting address is 8542553 as is customary):
- Start up EVO and log in.
- Start a new EVO meeting or join an existing one.
- Click on the phone icon on the top menu bar.
- Select "Call H.323/SIP client", this brings up the call window.
- Select "h323:" on the call window.
- Enter the meeting address "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the call window.
- If successful, the call window will indicate "Connected" in green font.