Controls Meeting 23-Aug-2012
Revision as of 09:34, 31 March 2015 by Marki (Text replacement - "/halldweb1.jlab.org/" to "/halldweb.jlab.org/")
- FPGA programming tutorial by Ben Raydo on 29-Aug at Online meeting
- Beni will talk about the Gas System in early Sep.
- Minutes from previous meeting 9-Aug-2012
- Hardware purchase status - Josh, Hovanes
- Test Stand - Josh
- SOE, Turbo pump
- EPICS - Hovanes
- Counting house installation - Hovanes
- JInventory improvements - Elliott
- Solenoid test - Mark, Josh, Scot, Elliott
- Fasttrack schedule
- Power supply maintenance OSP
- Test plan, procedures, operations OSP, review
- Vacuum, SOE, quench detector, etc.
- PLC programming and PXI system - Josh, Dave, Yi
- Danfysik tutorial part 3 - Sarin P.
- Mantis task tracker
- Midas elog
- Experiment Control Supervisor - Elliott
- Accelerator Elog - Elliott
Note change of location
9:30AM Thurs 9-Aug-2012 CC L102
9:30am Thurs 6-Sep-2012 CC L207
Present: Elliott W, Mark S, Josh B, Dave B, Sarin P.
Most of the meeting was taken up with Sarin's presentation. A few topics were discussed briefly:
- End of year "freeze" on 12GEV spending, need to talk with Eugene to get PO's through Procurement for all but the smallest items.
- Josh will order 4- or 8-channel Point I/O analog input module for reading turbopump speeds.
- Still not clear when Nerses will arrive.
- Josh will test turbo in EEL 126.
- SOE still on hold.
- Waiting for a few items to complete above-rack power in Rack Room.
- Will meet with Networking group to get fibers run from Telecom room to Rack room.
- Elliott continues to improve JInventory functionality for housing, power and control hierarchies.
- Solenoid test still on schedule.
- Mark will complete Danfysik work in the next week or two.
- Josh put out second draft of Test Plan. A number of procedures need to be written.
- Josh and George are deriving the THA from the FMEA.
- QD mods still waiting for confirmation from Alexander and/or Fernando.