Controls Meeting 3-Nov-2011
- Vendor show 9am-2pm includes free lunch!
- FMEA required by Lehman committee
- Minutes from previous meeting 20-Oct-2011
- Equipment orders - all
- Solenoid_Controls_Redesign - Mark, Josh, Scot, Cody, Elliott
- shunt replacement
- coil tap isolation, range and precision
- UPS power to Danfysik
- quench detector balance
- ground fault detector using dump resistor?
- redundant Danfysik contactor, quench detector, dump diodes?
- Experiment Control Supervisor - Elliott, Hovanes
- use CSS?
- JLab discriminator and EPICS - Nerses
- Controls test stand - Hovanes, Josh
- SOE module
- 435NBX serial module
- EPICS drivers and gui's
- EPICS evaluation
- alarm system
- PLC programming, Viewpoint, licenses, etc. - Josh
- high-priority tasks
- add-on instructions -- ladder logic, function block, structured text
- Test Lab status - Mark, Scot
- Networking - Hovanes, Elliott
- UPS power in the hall - Elliott
- ELog - Elliott
- Midas for notebooks
- operator log?
- PyIRMIS - Hovanes, Elliott
- Mantis task tracker
9:30 AM Thurs 3-Nov-2011 CC L207
Thurs 17-Nov-2011 9:30am CC L207
Due to the Vendor Fair only Mark and I showed. Also, Josh was home with a sick wife and kids. We'll take these topics up next meeting.