EVO and H.323 Client
If you wish to connect your Polycom or other similar H.323 device to an EVO meeting do the following:
- Click on the Configuration tab at the top of the KOALA window
- Select Video Conferencing/Client Configuration
- Change the display name to something meaningful (e.g. Regina VideoConf Room)
- Enter the E.164 number and gateway given to you when you registered your Polycom with Esnet (or the IP address of your machine). For our setup in Regina I found that the E.164 number worked well, the IP caused hang ups. The format is firstname.lastname@example.org where the 123456 is your E.164 number and all the 'x' represent the gateway you were given.
- I left the 'Connect through local KOALA' box checked and everything else to its default values.