EventStore Table Definitions
Here we describe the tables defined by EventStore. Note that the bold names are primary keys in those tables and italic names represents the group index (for faster lookup).
One entry per data and key file.
- fileId is a unique identifier associated with every stored file
- typeID is an index into the FileType table
One entry per key file. Associates key files with particular skims.
- graphId is an index into the GraphPath table (which defines the graphs)
- view is a the name of a skim (e.g. "2track")
- keyFileId is an index into the FileID table
A list of the run/uid pairs stored in the DB.
- type is the internal description of the type of data (e.g. "evio", "rest", "mc", etc.)
- description is a long description of the data type
When files are deleted dateTime and user register who deleted the files and when.
MySQL only. Used for merging? Still investigating...
A more detailed discussion of what happens during injection can be found here