Difference between revisions of "Feb. 29, 2008 Tracking CDC/FDC"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
The meeting will be at 11:00am in Cebaf Center
The meeting will be at 11:00am in Cebaf Center -.
Revision as of 11:05, 29 February 2008
- Monte Carlo Status (David)
- Charged particle kinematics, resolutions and PID - Alex
- Positive charged particle multiplicity as function of momentum at different z-poisitons in BCAL and polar angle in FCAL. These momentum distributions are also shown agains the event multiplicity. Ratios of these multiplicities as a function of momentum in z (BCAL) and polar angle (FCAL) respectively are also shown. The file AAAREADME contains a description of all the files in: 
- π/K Separation via Kinematic Fitting Status (Matt)
- Parameterized momentum resolutions (Mark)
- Update on track finding in FDC (Simon)
- Parametric PWA Study (Paul)
- E852 Connection (Alexander)
- CDC Hardware Status
- FDC Hardware Status
- DC and PID Review Schedule for preparations (Elton)
The meeting will be at 11:00am in Cebaf Center F326-327.
To connect by telephone: 1.) dial:
800-377-8846 : US 888-276-7715 : Canada 302-709-8424 : International (not a free call!)
2.) enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
The room at JLab does not have video conferencing equipment installed.