Feb 12, 2013 Calorimetry
Revision as of 17:44, 30 January 2013 by Elton (Created page with "''<font color=red>Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST</font>'' * <font color=green>ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)</font> ** [[Video ...")
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
Produce plots of SiPM parameters, such as the ones already shown, for Vover=1.0, 1.1 V (Orlando)Plots showed last week at the Bcal Readout meeting.
- After summary of SiPM parameters, provide data to Hamamatsu for comments (USM)
- Collaboration Meeting
- Friday February 22, 2013.
- 10:55 Session Ic (100) --- Calorimetry - (Organizer: Matt Shepherd) - Chair:
- Suggested topics (from Bcal readout meeting) are
- Bcal production including testing
- Fcal Update including lead glass stacking
- Summary of SiPM testing (USM)
- Monitoring (Bcal production and Fcal status)# Review of Action Items
- Monitoring: Media:UpdateFCALJan2013.pdf
- FCAL Beam Test (Kei)
- TDR update
- Calibration of Calorimeters
- Any other business