Feb 5,2013 Readout
Revision as of 17:29, 22 January 2013 by Elton (Created page with "'''<font color=red>Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST</font>''' * <font color=green>ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)</font> * Phone c...")
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone)
- OR from www.readytalk.com type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" without the # (you need java plugin)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting
- Recent photos of 17 scratched SiPMs will be uploaded to the data base.
Presentations from recent meetings
- Collaboration Meeting
- Thursday February 21, 2013
- 10:55 Session Ic (100) --- Calorimetry - (Organizer: Matt Shepherd) - Chair:
- Review of Action Items
- Update from USM
- Status of gluing light guides at JLab
- Media:Gluing1.JPG Upstream end of module 45 before gluing.
- Media:Gluing2.JPG Upstream end of module 45 without flash.
- Media:P1010007.JPG LED boards mounted onto first column (upstream) module 45
- Media:Gluing4.JPG All columns glued on to upstream of module 45.
- Media:Gluing5.JPG Downstream end of module 45 with 2 columns glued. Shown is the monitoring string secured with Kapton tape
- Status of testing at Regina
- Status of Sampling Fraction Study (Andrei)
- Beam Tests, Cosmics