Feb 5,2013 Readout
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone)
- OR from www.readytalk.com type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" without the # (you need java plugin)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting
- Recent photos of 17 scratched SiPMs will be uploaded to the data base.
- David to verify thresholds used in the sampling study and consider practical input/output of data including possible interpolation.
Presentations from recent meetings
- Collaboration Meeting
- Review of Action Items
- Update from USM
- Provide analysis and proposal of what to do about the scratched SiPMs
- Status of gluing light guides at JLab
- Status of testing at Regina
- Beam Tests, Cosmics