Feb 5,2013 Readout

From GlueXWiki
Revision as of 08:51, 5 February 2013 by Zisis (Talk | contribs) (Tentative Agenda)

Jump to: navigation, search

Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST

  • ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
  • Phone connection only upon request.
    • +1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada
    • +1-303-248-0285 : International
    • then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone)
    • OR from www.readytalk.com type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" without the # (you need java plugin)

Participant Direct Lines

  • JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
  • JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
  • Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
  • Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947

Items for followup from previous meeting

  1. SiPMs
    • Recent photos of 17 scratched SiPMs will be uploaded to the data base.
  2. Simulation
    • David to verify thresholds used in the sampling study and consider practical input/output of data including possible interpolation.

Presentations from recent meetings

Tentative Agenda

  1. Announcements
  2. Collaboration Meeting
  3. Review of Action Items
  4. Simulations:
    • Decision: nominal or coarse outer layer subdivision for sampling fraction simulations
  5. Monitoring
  6. Update from USM
    1. Provide analysis and proposal of what to do about the scratched SiPMs
  7. Update from JLab
    1. Electronics (from Fernando)
      • The remaining activities for the readout tests are under the electronics.
      • 80% of the boards have been tested and are ready for assembly into modules once we receive the mechanical parts; the remaining 20% of the boards are awaiting new resistors (one per SiPM) due to the SiPM grouping.
      • All boards are likely to be ready within the next two weeks.
    2. Status of gluing light guides
  8. Status of testing at Regina
  9. Beam Tests, Cosmics
  10. Other