February 27, 2012 (11:30AM), Physics Working Group
Revision as of 16:48, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
ESNET and EVO will be available:
1. ESNET: 85-42553 (85-HALLD)
2. An EVO room under GlueX will be reserved
- EVO Recording: Choose File->Open URL... from EVO Recording Player and enter the following:
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#"). Phone connection only upon request.
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
- Updates on reconstruction?
- Calorimetry: Photon_Reconstruction_in_b1pi_events_02/10/2012: Will
- Amplitude Analysis of b1pi (Igor)
- Cascade Simulations (Nathan)
- Update on Rare Eta Decays (Liping)