February 9, 2015, Physics Working Group
Revision as of 16:12, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday February 9, 2015 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- GlueX Thesis Topics / First Analyses
- Collaboration Meeting February 19-21 at Jefferson Lab
- Using AmpTools to Generate and Fit Double Slit Diffraction Data (Elton Smith) -- Slides
- Colloquium at UNH (practice talk) - Paul Mattione (postponed)