Revision as of 12:04, 20 September 2021 by Rebars
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
Wednesday, September 22
Beginning at 10:30 am (JLab time). Students will give 5 minute presentations followed by a couple minutes for questions
- Student Flash Talks (chair: Rebecca)
- Search for Lambda Anti-Lambda Oscillations (Kevin Saldana - IU)
- Study of omega meson structure(Saheli Rakshit - FSU)
- Study of charged particle timing in the BCAL from simulations (Alec Mason - UConn)
- Calibration and monitoring of the tagger microscope (Daniel Prather - UConn)
- Analysis of K0Σ+ Distributions (Alicia Remington - FSU)
- Google Colaboratory for Partial Wave Analysis (Balin Armstron - W&M)
- Omega-pi studies with omega radiative decay (Kevin Scheuer - W&M)
- A study of meson resonances decaying into K+ K- pi0, with emphasis on the PWA of K* K final states (Alan Gardner - ASU)
- A search for cascade states and cross section for the Ξ(1530) (Brandon Sumner - ASU)
- Utilizing Machine Learning to Analyze Particle Data (Albert Fabrizi - UMass)