GlueX Collaboration Meeting
February 19 to 21, 2015 at Jefferson Lab
The following template has been set up to allow people to identify what needs to be presented at the meeting. It has been roughly broken out by working group with suggestions for topics within each group. The working group chairs should work on adding the relevant talks with an estimated time (including questions) and the speaker's name. If there is a talk that does not fit into this template, please add it at the bottom.
Everyone participating in the collaboration meeting whether in person at JLab or remotely via electronic media are encouraged to register. Please visit the Registration Page.
To see who else will be attending either in person or via electronic media, please see the Current List of Participants Page
CEBAF Center L102
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Talks on the DocDB
The DocDB talk-upload template for the February 2015 Collaboration Meeting can be found here:
Upload your talks at the link above and then edit the agenda below to enter the appropriate link to your talk based on its DocDB document number.
Example (from the May 2008 meeting):
- 15:15 Session I (90) --- Offline Working Group Meeting --- Chair Curtis Meyer
- (20) Offline Software Status -- D. Lawrence
Thursday February 19, 2015
- 8:40 Session Ia (120) --- Opening Session - Chair: Matt Shepherd
- 10:40 (30) Coffee
- 11:10 Session Ib (80) --- Status and Plans for DAQ and Trigger - (Organizer: David Lawrence) Chair: Kei Moriya
- 12:30 (90) Lunch
- 12:30 (90) Collaboration Board Meeting
- 14:00 Session IIa (120) --- Offline Analysis and Calibration Status and Plans - (Organizer: Mark Ito) - Chair: - Beni Zihlmann
- 16:00 (20) Coffee
- 16:20 (10) --- Bob McKeown
- 16:30 Session IIb (90) --- Tracking Performance and Calibrations - (Organizer: Naomi Jarvis) Chair: Mark Dalton
- 18:00 --- Reception in the Atrium
Friday February 20, 2015
- 9:00 Session IIIa (90) --- Calorimeter Performance and Calibration - (Organizer: Zisis Papandreou) - Chair: David Lawrence
- 10:30 (30) Coffee
- 11:00 Session IIIb (90) --- Particle Identification Performance and Calibration - (Organizer: Mark Ito) - Chair: Paul Mattione
- 12:30 Lunch (90)
- 14:00 Session IVa (150) --- Beamline and Tagger Performance and Calibration - (Organizer:Richard Jones ) Chair: Paul Eugenio
- 14:00 (30) --- Tagger microscope and active collimator status and calibrations - Alex B.
- 14:30 (30) --- Tagger hodoscope status and calibrations - Franz K.
- 15:00 (30) --- Pair spectrometer status and calibrations - Alex S.
- 15:30 Coffee (30)
Saturday February 21, 2015
- 9:00 Session Va (120) --- Physics - (Organizer: Volker Crede) - Chair: Volker Crede
- 9:00 (30) --- Bump hunting using the GlueX Fall 2014 data - Justin Stevens
- 9:30 (30) --- First glimpses of strangeness production at GlueX - Kei Moriya
- 10:00 (30) --- Pion photoproduction and other JPAC projects - Vincent Mathieu
- 10:30 (30) --- Discussion of first physics topics - Curtis Meyer
- 11:00 (15) Coffee (15)
- 11:15 Session Vb (90) --- Business - Chair: Matt Shepherd
- 12:15 Adjourn