GlueX Collaboration Meeting
February 22 to 24, 2018 at Jefferson Lab
The following template has been set up to allow people to identify what needs to be presented at the meeting. It has been roughly broken out by working group with suggestions for topics within each group. The working group chairs should work on adding the relevant talks with an estimated time (including questions) and the speaker's name. If there is a talk that does not fit into this template, please add it at the bottom.
Everyone participating in the collaboration meeting whether in person at JLab or remotely via electronic media are encouraged to register. Please visit the Registration Page.
To see who else will be attending either in person or via electronic media, please see the Current List of Participants Page
CEBAF Center L102
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Jefferson Lab Certificate
JLab maintains its own Certificate Authority to create and sign TLS/SSL certificates used to secure connections to numerous web and other network services. You must install JLab's signing certificate into your web browsers, email, and other clients that use TLS/SSL for secure connections. Without installing this certificate, some clients may generate warnings, while others may simply not connect.
Talks on the DocDB
The DocDB talk-upload template for the February 2018 Collaboration Meeting can be found here:
Upload your talks at the link above and then edit the agenda below to enter the appropriate link to your talk based on its DocDB document number.
Example (from the May 2008 meeting):
- 15:15 Session I (90) --- Offline Working Group Meeting --- Chair Curtis Meyer
- (20) Offline Software Status -- D. Lawrence
Thursday February 22, 2018
- 9:30 Session Ia (120) --- Opening - Chair: Matt Shepherd
- 11:15 (20) Coffee
- 11:35 Session Ib (75) --- Physics/Analysis I - (Organizer: Justin Stevens) - Chair: Curtis Meyer
- 12:50 (85) Lunch
- 13:05 (60) Collaboration Board Meeting
- 14:15 Session IIa (100) --- Physics/Analysis II - (Organizer: Justin/Sean) - Chair:
- 14:15 (20+5) --- J/ψ Update --- Lubomir Pentchev
- 14:40(20+5) --- Generalized Parton Distributions physics opportunities at GlueX with TimeLike Compton Scattering --- Marie Boer
- 15:05 (20+5) --- B boson update --- Cristiano Fanelli
- 15:30 (20+5) --- CPP Update -- Ilya Larin
- 15:55 (20) Coffee
- 16:15 Session IIb (60) --- Physics/Analysis III --- (Organizer: Justin/Sean ) - Chair:
- 18:00 --- Reception in the Atrium
Friday February 23, 2018
- 9:30 Session IIIa (60) --- Calorimeters - (Organizer: Zisis Papandreou) - Chair: Christina Kourkoumelis
- 10:30 Session IIIb (30) --- Tracking - (Organizer: Naomi Jarvis) - Chair:
- 10:30 (30) --- Tracking Issues - Simon Taylor
- 11:00 Coffee (20)
- 11:20 Session IIIc (85) --- Particle ID - (Organizer: Mark Ito) - Chair:
- 12:50 Lunch (100)
- 14:30 Session IVa (90) --- Beamline/Tagger - (Organizer: Richard Jones) - Chair:
- 16:00 Coffee (30)
- 16:30 Session IVb (75) --- DAQ/Trigger/Electronics - (Organizer:Sergey F.) - Chair: Mark Dalton
- 18:00 Adjourn
Saturday February 24, 2018
- 9:30 Session Va (100) --- Analysis/Offline/Calibration - (Organizer: Sean Dobbs) - Chair:
- 9:30 (20+5) --- Offline Software Status - Mark Ito
- 9:55 (20+5) --- Data Production - Alexander Austregesilo
- 10:20 (20+5) --- Reconstruction/Calibration Status - Sean Dobbs
- 10:45 (20+5) --- Simulation Status - Thomas Britton
- 11:10 (20) Coffee
- 11:30 Session Vb (60) --- Business Meeting - Chair: Eugene Chudakov
- 11:30 (20) --- Report from Collaboration Board
- 11:50 (20) --- Closeout Curtis Meyer
- 12:15 Adjourn