GlueX Collaboration Meeting
October 12 to 14, 2017 at Jefferson Lab
The following template has been set up to allow people to identify what needs to be presented at the meeting. It has been roughly broken out by working group with suggestions for topics within each group. The working group chairs should work on adding the relevant talks with an estimated time (including questions) and the speaker's name. If there is a talk that does not fit into this template, please add it at the bottom.
Everyone participating in the collaboration meeting whether in person at JLab or remotely via electronic media are encouraged to register. Please visit the Registration Page.
To see who else will be attending either in person or via electronic media, please see the Current List of Participants Page
CEBAF Center L102
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Jefferson Lab Certificate
JLab maintains its own Certificate Authority to create and sign TLS/SSL certificates used to secure connections to numerous web and other network services. You must install JLab's signing certificate into your web browsers, email, and other clients that use TLS/SSL for secure connections. Without installing this certificate, some clients may generate warnings, while others may simply not connect.
Talks on the DocDB
The DocDB talk-upload template for the October 2017 Collaboration Meeting can be found here:
Upload your talks at the link above and then edit the agenda below to enter the appropriate link to your talk based on its DocDB document number.
Example (from the May 2008 meeting):
- 15:15 Session I (90) --- Offline Working Group Meeting --- Chair Curtis Meyer
- (20) Offline Software Status -- D. Lawrence
Thursday October 12, 2017
- 8:30 Session Ia (120) --- Opening - Chair: Matt Shepherd
- 10:30 (30) Coffee
- 11:00 Session Ib (100) --- Physics/Analysis I - (Organizer: Justin Stevens) - Chair: Mark Dalton
- 13:05 (85) Lunch
- 13:15 (60) Collaboration Board Meeting
- 14:30 Session IIa (100) --- Physics/Analysis II - (Organizer: Justin Stevens/Sean Dobbs/Paul Mattione) - Chair: Richard Jones
- 16:10 (25) Coffee
- 16:35 Session IIb (100) --- Physics/Analysis III - (Organizer: Justin Stevens/Sean Dobbs/Paul Mattione) - Chair: Richard Jones
- 18:00 Reception in the Atrium
Friday October 13, 2017
- 8:30 Session IIIa (100) --- Physics/Analysis IV - (Organizer: Justin Stevens) - Chair: Sean Dobbs
- 9:10 Session IIIb (60) --- Calorimeters - (Organizer: Zisis Papandreou) - Chair: Sean Dobbs
- 10:10 Session IIIc (30) --- Tracking - (Organizer: Naomi Jarvis) - Chair: Sean Dobbs
- 10:10 (20) --- CDC & FDC update --- Naomi Jarvis
- 10:40 (30) Coffee
- 11:10 Session IIId (75) --- Particle ID - (Organizer: Justin Stevens) - Chair: Beni Zihlmann
- 12:30 Lunch (90)
- 14:00 GlueX Photo in Hall D
- 14:30 Session IVa (100) --- Beamline/Tagger - (Organizer: Richard Jones) - Chair: Maria Patsyuk
- 14:30 (25) --- Polarization systematics from Monte Carlo studies of CB --- P. Pauli
- 14:55 (25) --- Systematics of PS energy-polarization correlations in TPOL analysis --- M. Dugger
- 15:20 (25) --- Tagged flux determination and PS acceptance --- A. Somov
- 15:45 (25) --- Plan for measuring photon beam spot characteristics (slides for presentation) --- R. Jones
- 16:10 Coffee (20)
- 16:30 Session IVb (90) --- DAQ/Trigger/Electronics - (Organizer:David L.) - Chair: Alexander Austregesilo
- 18:00 Adjourn
Saturday October 14, 2017
- 8:45 Session Va (100) --- Analysis/Offline/Calibration - (Organizer: Sean Dobbs) - Chair: Justin Stevens
- 10:10 (25) Coffee
- 10:35 Session Vb (60) --- Future facilities - (Organizer: Curtis Meyer) - Chair: Elton Smith
- 11:30 Session Vc (60) --- Business Meeting - Chair: Eugene Chudakov
- 12:00 Adjourn