GlueX Collaboration Meeting
October 3 to 5, 2019 at Jefferson Lab
The following template has been set up to allow people to identify what needs to be presented at the meeting. It has been roughly broken out by working group with suggestions for topics within each group. The working group chairs should work on adding the relevant talks with an estimated time (including questions) and the speaker's name. If there is a talk that does not fit into this template, please add it at the bottom.
- Everyone participating in the collaboration meeting whether in person at JLab or remotely via electronic media are encouraged to register. Please visit the Registration Page.
- All attendees are also required to register at the following link https://misportal.jlab.org/jlabAccess/ to enter their visit request. This appears to be different from the meeting registration page.
- To see who else will be attending either in person or via electronic media, please see the Current List of Participants Page
Visits to JLab by Foreign Citizens
- Non-U.S. citizens will be not be granted site access without attaching a CV to their visit request. Our visitor access documentation will detail CV requirements.
- All visit requests must be submitted not less than seven calendar days prior to the visit start date. Admission with less than a seven day notice is only possible with documentation from their institution that a bona fide emergency prevented their advance registration.
- Non-U.S. citizens must present proof of their current institutional affiliation, such as a badge, ID card or an original letter from their supervisor on institutional letterhead at the time of arrival.
- Non-U.S. citizens will be granted lab access for up to one year, or to the end of their U.S. entry authorization, whichever is shorter. Visitors can request annual extensions if their Jefferson Lab host verifies a continuing need for lab access.
CEBAF Center F113
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Jefferson Lab Certificate
JLab maintains its own Certificate Authority to create and sign TLS/SSL certificates used to secure connections to numerous web and other network services. You must install JLab's signing certificate into your web browsers, email, and other clients that use TLS/SSL for secure connections. Without installing this certificate, some clients may generate warnings, while others may simply not connect.
Talks on the DocDB
The DocDB talk-upload template for the Oct 2019 Collaboration Meeting can be found here:
Upload your talks at the link above and then edit the agenda below to enter the appropriate link to your talk based on its DocDB document number.
Example (from the May 2008 meeting):
- 15:15 Session I (90) --- Offline Working Group Meeting --- Chair Curtis Meyer
- (20) Offline Software Status -- D. Lawrence
Thursday October 3, 2019
- 8:45 Session Ia (135) --- Opening - Chair: Matt Shepherd
- 10:30 (30) Coffee
- 11:00 Session Ib (75) --- Beam Line Updates - Chair: Curtis Meyer
- 12:40 (80) Lunch
- 12:50 (60) Collaboration Board Meeting (F224/225 ).
- 14:00 Session IIa (125) --- Detector Updates - Chair: Colin Gleason
- 14:00 (20+5) --- Calorimetry --- Elton Smith
- 14:25 (20+5) --- CPP Update --- Elton Smith
- 14:50 (20+5) --- Status of the FCAL insert --- Alex Somov
- 15:15 (20+5) --- DIRC Installation --- Andrew Hurley
- 15:40 (20+5) --- DIRC Commissioning Analysis and Plans --- Justin Stevens
- 16:05 (20+5) --- GlueX NIM Paper --- Elton Smith
- 16:30 (25) Coffee
- 16:55 Session IIb (100) --- Offline/Calibration (Organizer: Mark Ito) - Chair: Mark Dalton
- 18:10 Adjourn
- 18:15 GlueX Reception in the Atrium
Friday October 4, 2019
- 9:00 Session IIIa (100) --- Physics I (Organizer: Justin Stevens) - Chair: Alex Austregesilo
- 10:40 (30) Coffee
- 11:10 Session IIIb (75) --- Physics II (Organizer: Justin Stevens) - Chair: Volker Crede
- 12:25 (95) Lunch
- 13:30 (15) Collaboration Photograph in Hall D.
- 14:00 Session IVa (125) --- Physics & Analysis III (Organizer: Sean Dobbs) - Chair: Reinhard Schumacher
- 14:00 (20+5) --- J/psi photoproduction and Gluonic PDFs -- Lubomir Pentchev
- 14:25 (20+5) --- Charmonia and Pc's -- Sean Dobbs
- 14:50 (20+5) --- Baryon--anti-Baryon Photoproduction Cross Section -- Hao Li
- 15:15 (20+5) --- φ Cross Section -- Simon Taylor
- 15:40 (20+5) --- π0π0 and ηη studies -- Annika Thiel
- 16:05 (25) Coffee
- 16:30 Session IVb (100) --- Physics & Analysis IV (Organizer: Sean Dobbs) - Chair: Beni Zihlmann
- 16:30 (20+5) --- PID Figure of Merit Status -- Simon Taylor
- 16:55 (20+5) --- Proton and Kaon Efficiency Study Status -- Nilanga Wickramaarachchi
- 17:20 (20+5) --- PrimEx analysis update -- Drew Smith
- 17:45 Adjourn
Saturday October 5, 2019
- 9:00 Session Va (125) --- Trigger/DAQ/Online - (Organizer: ) - Chair: Elton Smith
- 9:00 (20+5) --- Trigger -- Alex Somov
- 9:25 (20+5) --- DAQ -- Sergey Furletov
- 9:50 (20+5) --- Online Skims + Data Flow -- David Lawrence
- 10:15 (20+5) --- Monitoring -- Thomas Britton
- 10:40 (20+5) --- Online Systems -- David Lawrence
- 11:05 (25) Coffee
- 11:30 Session Vb (30) --- Closeout (Organizer: Curtis Meyer) - Chair: Eugene Chudakov
- 11:30 (20) --- Report from the Collaboration Board
- 11:50 (10) --- Closeout
- 12:00 Adjourn