GlueX Collaboration Meeting
September 22-24, 2021 Virtual Meeting Online
The September GlueX Collaboration Meeting will be held online.
Everyone participating in the collaboration meeting is required to register even though the meeting is virtual. Please visit the Registration Page. You are advised to use the meeting start and and end dates as the arrival and departure dates. There is no fee for this meeting.
- Wednesday: research flash talks by students on Wednesday morning
- Friday late afternoon: we will adjourn early; relax and spend some time with colleagues
Connecting to Sessions
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
Note to Speakers: Please reserve the last 5 minutes of your allocated time slot for questions and discussion.
Wednesday, September 22
- Afternoon Session (chair: Matt)
- 2:00 - 2:05: Opening Remarks (Matt)
- 2:05 - 2:30: Hall D Status (Eugene)
- 2:30 - 2:50: Hall D Engineering Update (Tim)
- 2:50 - 3:00: (break)
- 3:00 - 3:25: CPP/NPP Update (Beni)
- 3:25 - 3:50: FCAL Status Report (Malte)
- 3:50 - 4:00: (break)
- 4:00 - 4:25: Update from Accelerator Group (Edy)
- 4:25 - 4:50: Photon Beam Systematics Update (Richard)
- 4:50 - 5:10: Membership Request from the Mount Allison University Group (David Hornidge)
Thursday, September 23
- Morning Session (chair: Justin)
- 9:00 - 9:20: Report from the Physics Coordinator (Sean)
- 9:20 - 9:40: SDME Analysis Status (Alex)
- 9:40 - 10:00: Report on GlueX-II Data Processing (Igal)
- 10:00 - 10:10: (break)
- 10:10 - 10:35: ηπ Amplitude Analysis (Lawrence)
- 10:35 - 11:00: ωπ Amplitude Analysis (Amy)
- 11:00 - 11:10: (break)
- 11:10 - 11:35: J/ψ update (Lubomir)
- 11:35 - 12:30: CB Report and Discussion of MP Revisions (Reinhard)
- Afternoon Session (chair: Alex A.)
- 1:30 - 1:55: baryon-antibaryon Cross Sections (Hao)
- 1:55 - 2:20: η→3π Dalitz + Cross Section (Daniel)
- 2:20 - 2:30: (break)
- 2:30 - 2:55: Cascade Physics at FSU (Jesse)
- 2:55 - 3:20: Excited cascade search (Brandon)
- 3:20 - 3:30: (break)
- 3:30 - 3:45: η Beam Asymmetry (Tolga)
- 3:45 - 4:00: η’ Beam Asymmetry (Churamani)
- 4:00 - 4:25: PrimEx-η Analysis Update (Drew)
- 4:25: (open/discussion as needed)
Friday, September 24
- Morning Session (chair: Zisis)
- 9:00 - 9:25 - Polarimetry with e+e- pairs (Andrew Schick)
- 9:25 - 9:50 - JEF η→π0γγ with GlueX-II (Igal)
- 9:50 - 10:00 - (break)
- 10:00 - 10:20: ηπ/η’π update (Zach)
- 10:20 - 10:40: ωη update(Edmundo)
- 10:40 - 11:00: η'π0 update (Rupesh)
- 11:00 - 11:10: (break)
- 11:10 - 11:30: ηππ update (Alison)
- 11:30 - 11:55: KSKS update (Dene)
- 11:55 - 12:20: KSKπ update (Tyler V.)
- 12:20: Closing
- Members are encouraged to socialize locally in a way that is compliant with health guidance and regulations. Get together, relax a little, and have a chat about physics!
- For those near Jefferson Lab: We've reserved one of the Shelters at Sandy Bottom Nature Park near the Playground (Courtyard #3, right side of the main entrance). We will meet there at 2pm and have access to a grill and provide charcoal, utensils, hot dogs and some condiments. You’re welcome to bring your own food to grill, sides, snacks or drinks for a late lunch. Family, friends and pets are welcome to join us as well. The park closes at sunset. (Click for Google Map Coordinates)