GlueX TOF Meeting, July 11, 2017
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
11:00 am EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326/327
- Review of minutes from the previous meeting
- Calibration Status
- PMT testing
- Active dividers
- Counter reconfiguration
- NIM Paper (Paul)
- Action Item Recap
- The BlueJeans Meeting number is 350 531 998.
- Enter BlueJeans Meeting
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2017 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2017/ .
- FSU: Paul Eugenio, Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Thomas Britton, Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor
There is a recording of this meeting on the BlueJeans site.
We had a very brief meeting.
- NIM paper: Paul has picked up work on the paper. He will get with Mark and check a draft into Git.
- Energy calibration: Mark reported that Brad Cannon has made a start on this. He had checked in his code in the hd_utilities repository.
- Calibration with amplitude rather than integral for walk correction: we skimmed through Beni's wiki page. Constants are much more stable from run to run with the new method.
- PMT testing: Paul will try to get a HV mainframe from JLab to bring back to FSU so that students can get to work on the testing.