GlueX TOF Meeting, July 11, 2017

From GlueXWiki
Revision as of 13:34, 12 July 2017 by Marki (Talk | contribs) (Slides)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
11:00 am EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326/327


  1. Announcements
  2. Review of minutes from the previous meeting
  3. Calibration Status
  4. PMT testing
  5. Active dividers
  6. Counter reconfiguration
  7. NIM Paper (Paul)
  8. Action Item Recap



Talks can be deposited in the directory /group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2017 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at .



  • FSU: Paul Eugenio, Sasha Ostrovidov
  • JLab: Thomas Britton, Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor

There is a recording of this meeting on the BlueJeans site.

We had a very brief meeting.

  • NIM paper: Paul has picked up work on the paper. He will get with Mark and check a draft into Git.
  • Energy calibration: Mark reported that Brad Cannon has made a start on this. He had checked in his code in the hd_utilities repository.
  • Calibration with amplitude rather than integral for walk correction: we skimmed through Beni's wiki page. Constants are much more stable from run to run with the new method.
  • PMT testing: Paul will try to get a HV mainframe from JLab to bring back to FSU so that students can get to work on the testing.